Work with us
The Group adopts as its primary value and thus as a fundamental criterion underlying every decision, the Person and his capacity to fit into an organisation directed at results and development. An entrepreneurial vision is derived from this synthesis, a vision based on a new humanism that ensures Personal dignity and freedom within shared rules of conduct, which guarantee reciprocal respect and favour the results and development opportunities."
Respecting the value of the Person means above all giving priority to the dimension of the individual that expresses itself in the value of doing, growing and achieving within an organisation that must favour quality and not the appearance, the results and not the use of time, the development and not the static.
Charter of Corporate Values
"The primary objective of the enterprise is the attainment of results, an indispensable condition for generating development and for permitting the achievement of the individual opportunities in terms of growth and realisation."
Our values are:
- The centrality of the person, the respect for his physical and cultural integrity and the respect for the value of his interrelation with others;
- The enhancement of the human resources through professional growth courses and participation in the aims of the enterprise;
- The respect for and protection of the environment;
- Attention to the needs and legitimate expectations of the internal and external role players to improve the climate of collectivity and the level of satisfaction;
- The reliability of the management systems and procedures to maximise the security of the staff, the group and the environment;
- The efficiency, efficacy and economy of the management systems to promote constant growth in the levels of profitability and the enterprise's competitiveness;
- The constant commitment to research and development, in all the areas of operation to promote and experience - in the pursuit of the strategic plan - the maximum degree of innovation;
- The fairness and transparency of the management systems in compliance with the standards and conventions in force as regards the internal and external components towards the company;
- The interrelation with the group and its representative parts, for a participative dialogue of exchange and social enrichment, aimed at improving the quality of life.