Privacy and personal data processing informative report
Informative report art. 13 Personal data protection L.D. 196/2003
In terms of article 13 L. D. 196/2003 regarding privacy protection of the persons and other subjects in respect of data processing, Incas S.p.A. informs that personal data shall be processed lawfully and fairly and by respecting the rights and privacy of natural persons.
In compliance with the article 10 of the above Legislative Decree, we supply you with the following information:
Your data will be processed for institutional purposes that are connected or auxiliary to the Service offered by Incas S.p.A. and in particular with regard to:
- incas S.p.a. in-house operative and management needs and inherent to the Service with particular reference, but not limited, to auditing
- in addition to the above and in any case inherent to the main activity carried out, Incas S.p.A. shall have the right to invite the visitor to events of various nature (informative or promotional). The visitor’s data processing for the above mentioned purposes shall be mainly carried out with the aid of automated and electronic means by respecting the privacy and security as provided for by the law
- for the communication of commercial information concerning new products or service offered by Incas S.p.A. and/or by Companies with which Incas S.p.A. has entered into business agreements, aimed at verifying the customer satisfaction for products and services
Data processing shall be carried out with the aid of instruments suitable to ensure privacy and security, namely by means of automated and IT methods suitable to store, manage and communicate such data. Personal data will be kept at Incas S.p.A. head offices, Via Milano, 16 - 13856 Vigliano (BI), for the time provided for by the law.
Personal data shall be communicated to other subjects only if the data subject gives his express consent.
The User is not obliged to furnish his data, however the refusal to authorise the data entry into the registration card will prevent him from accessing to the services offered by Incas S.p.A.
The data processing controller is Incas S.p.A., Via Milano, 16 - 13856 Vigliano Biellese (BI).
The data processing shall be carried by the employees and/or professional persons entrusted by Incas S.p.A., who carry out their activity under the direct supervision and responsibility of Incas S.p.A.
You may address to the data processing controller to have your rights asserted as provided for by article 13 Legislative Decree 196/2003, which are reproduced below in full:
Art. 13 – Data subject’s rights
In respect of the processing of personal data, any data subject shall have the right to:
a) be informed, by having access, free of charge, to the register mentioned under paragraph 1, subheading a), of article 31, of the existence of the processing of data that may concern him;
b) be informed of what is mentioned under paragraph 4, subheadings a), b) and h), of article 7;
c) obtain, without delay, either from the controller or from the processor:
- confirmation as to whether or not personal data relating to him exist, regardless of their being already recorded, and the intelligible communication of such data and their source, as well as of the logic and the purposes underlying the processing; such request is renewable at intervals of not less than ninety days, unless there are well-grounded reasons therefor
- the erasure, blocking or transformation into an anonymous form of data which have been processed unlawfully, including those the keeping of which is not necessary for the purposes for which they were collected or subsequently processed
- the updating, rectification or, where interested therein, completion of the data
- the statement that the operations as per 2) and 3) above have been notified, as also related to their contents, to the subjects to whom the data were communicated or disseminated, except when the provision of such information proves impossible or involves a manifestly disproportionate effort compared with the right that is to be protected
d) object, in whole or in part, on legitimate grounds, to the processing of personal data relating to him, even though relevant to the purpose of the collection;
e) object, in whole or in part, to the processing of personal data relating to him which is carried for purposes of commercial information or advertising or direct marketing, or else for the performance of market or interactive commercial communication surveys, and be informed by the controller, no later than at the time when the data are communicated or disseminated, of the possibility to exercise such right free of charge.
Where it is not confirmed that personal data relating the data subject exist, the latter may be charged with a sum which shall not be greater than the expenses actually incurred, for each request as per paragraph 1, subheading c), number 1), in accordance with the modalities and within the limits set out by the regulations as per article 33, paragraph 3.
The rights as per paragraph 1, where relating to the personal data of a deceased, may be exercised by anyone who is interested in them.
The data subject may grant, in writing, power of attorney or representation to natural persons or associations in the exercise of the rights as per paragraph 1.
Consent ex art. 11 Act 675/96. I read the information above and give my consent to the processing and communication of my personal data and connected treatments to the subjects carrying out the activities specified in the above report. I am conscious that failing my consent, the registration cannot be executed.